New To Loose Leaf Tea? Well, hello there!
Loose leaf tea needn’t be complicated or scary; in fact it’s no more difficult than brewing a standard cuppa! Here are our five Top Tea Tips for getting into loose leaf tea!
- Sample, sample, sample!: The beauty of loose leaf tea is that you can buy almost any quantity. You don’t need to buy a big box of something if you’re not sure you’re going to like it. Purchase lots of small samples and explore as many different teas as possible. Start with teas that sound familiar and then branch out - you’ll soon learn what you like and what you don’t like!
- Don’t over think it! It is just tea after all. It’s a whole lot easier than any of that milk frothing business that’s required for posh coffees. Simply warm your water, wet your leaves, and wait for the perfect brew! All our teas come with brewing instructions on the label, so you’ll always know what to do!
- Experiment with your tea! Add milk, sugar, honey, lemon or anything you fancy. Mix your blends, and try something new. If you don’t like what you’ve created, no harm no foul. It’s just tea and water after all.
- Rock your Routine! Make your tea making fun, and make it part of your tea break! Use your favourite mug, buy an awesome teapot; good tools make everything easier. Your tea making routine will give you a good and consistent brew every time and become something you look forward to doing.
- Be Social! Tea should be a group affair. Make it your hobby, shout about your favourite teas, and share them with your friends. Tea brings people together!
Don't forget, we're always here to help if you want a few hints and tips. We want your tea experience to be the best it can be. Pop us an email here if you have any questions or join our lively community on Facebook.
The PostTea Team!
PostTea Sample Kits can be Found Here!
Leave a comment